Terms of service
TERMS OF SERVICE
- 1. Customers are responsible for the upkeep of their servers. If your server is down, please notify us as soon as possible. We may be reached by submiting a support ticket at www.leetpanel.com or 1.917.254.4050 and via email at email@example.com. We monitor our networks and the systems that host our game servers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, but since we do not monitor game servers on an individual basis, you must notify us if your server crashes, etc. We only monitor our computer systems to ensure that all systems running games servers stay up 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. All game servers are to remain compliant with our Terms of Service at all times.
- 2. All payments are due before service is rendered. Service payments are expected on or before your next bill date. Requests to discontinue service must be entered no later than 3 days prior to your next payment date in order to avoid additional service charges.
- 3. We reserve the right to inspect any voice server to ensure they are not exceeding the max player limit allowed for that account. Violations could result in termination of service.
- 4. All payments are to be made on a subscription basis/autopay via PayPal at www.PayPal.com or credit cards. Service will auto renew until you tell us to cancel. If you have any questions regarding billing, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. PayPal accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards. Due to a fast pace market, we reserve the right to lower or raise prices without notice.
- 5. You may change, upgrade, or downgrade your service at any time. Additional fees may apply for service upgrades if you are upgrading service in the middle of your current billing cycle.
- 6. New customers: If for whatever reason you do not wish to keep service with us, you can request a cancellation within your first 72 hours of service. Since we do not charge a set-up fee, you will be reimbursed your monthly fee less $5.00. If cancellation of service is requested after 72 hours, no refunds will be issued.
- 7. Existing customers: You may cancel your service at any time. In order to cancel, you must contact us no later than 3 days prior to your next billing date. No refunds will be awarded for cancellations made after your billing date. Your service will continue until the billing cycle ends.
- 8. You are eligible for a refund if we do not maintain 99.7% uptime, based on a 30-day period over the system your service is hosted on, or if we cannot correct or fix service-related issues that are a result of no fault of your own. You are then eligible for a pro-rated refund. While your ping times will be more than enjoyable on our service, we do not issue refunds on latency-related issues with you or your server members. Since there are many ways to travel over the Internet, it would be impossible for anyone to guarantee Internet ping times. We do our best to host your voice server on the highest quality bandwidth possible. All refunds are based on a pro-rated remainder of your service time.
- 9. We will patch your server as needed by the voice server designers at no extra charge. Voice servers are set up with the base install according to the Voice type ordered. If at any time you render your server inoperable, which causes us to do a RE-INSTALL, a $4.99 charge will be issued. The price you pay when ordering the service will remain in effect for the length of your service.
- 10. Failure to comply with all current and future Terms of Service will result in termination of your account and/or service interruption. We will immediately terminate your server if we find it is in violation of our Terms of Service. The server will remain shut down until the account holder ensures us his/her game server will comply with our Terms of Service. If a user has excessive violations, then his/her account will be terminated without refund.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions and your continued use of the website acknowledges your agreement. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these terms please visit our support section.